Professional Jewelry Cleaning in Houston, TX
Make Your Jewelry Shine Like New
There’s nothing quite like the shimmer of a new piece of fine jewelry—people’s heads turn, including your own. But, with time and wear, the shimmer fades and the heads stop turning. Not if we have anything to say about it! At Houston Jewelry Buyers, we provide professional jewelry cleaning services to make your worn and vintage jewelry shine like new.
What Is Jewelry Cleaning?
Jewelry cleaning is the process of taking worn or dirty jewelry and making it shine like new. There are many ways of cleaning jewelry, but the best way to clean jewelry is by taking it to a trusted professional. Our diamond and fine jewelry experts know the specific methods and products to use for each material. Metals and gemstones require different specialized methods. We can help teach you how to best care for your beloved jewelry collection.
Why Clean Jewelry?
Jewelry, while gorgeous and glamorous, often doesn’t stay that way for long. Dirt and grime can get between the groves and nooks in your jewelry and start damaging the metal or gemstones. This can greatly depreciate its value and shorten its lifespan.
Jewelry cleaning is the solution to this problem. With our team of experts, we can resolve any damage being done to your jewelry and make sure it lasts a long time. It will also add an extra sparkle to your fine jewelry.
How Long Does It Take?
We can have your fine jewelry professionally cleaned and back to you within an hour to a couple of business days depending on the availability of our professionals and the condition of your jewelry. Give us a call today for an estimate!
When Should I Clean My Jewelry?
The answer to this will vary depending on how long your jewelry has been purchased, how long since it’s been cleaned and how much wear and tear it takes. We recommend customers bring their fine jewelry in once a year to be cleaned. This will provide it with the longest lifetime and the highest quality.
Why Choose Houston Jewelry Buyer?
While there are many places that provide jewelry cleaning, Houston Jewelry Buyers is the best jewelry cleaner in Houston, TX. When you bring your jewelry to us for cleaning, repair, or any other service, we know that you’re passionate about your pieces.
When you choose Houston Jewelry Buyers, you are choosing a trusted and professional company that knows jewelry. With our jewelry cleaning services, you will:
- Preserve Your Piece: When jewelry is regularly cleaned, it lasts longer and shines brighter. Jewelry is often associated with good memories and good people. Preserving your jewelry can be a way of keeping those memories and people alive.
- Identify Issues: Our expert team will assess any issues, such as loose diamonds and worn diamonds. We look under a microscope to see tiny scratches and damage that the naked eye can’t see. This restores the natural new look of when you first purchased your jewelry.
- Restore and Repair Damages: Once we assess these issues, we repair them by tightening diamonds, strengthening prongs, and any other fix your jewelry might need.
- Prevent Further Damage: When we repair minuscule damage and loose prongs, we are preventing more serious damage to your jewelry. One of the worst things that can happen to jewelry is that its gemstone falls off without the owner noticing. That can only happen when prongs are loose, and the jewelry is damaged.
Our Other Services
Our team prides itself on the fact that we provide complete full-circle service. We are passionate about fine jewelry, and we know you are too. We buy, sell, repair, replace, and refurbish your beloved jewelry to restore its value and beauty. Come to our showroom to meet with our professional jewelry experts or visit our site for a more detailed list of our services.
Contact Houston Jewelry Buyers for Jewelry Cleaning
Choose us next time you need jewelry cleaning or are looking to buy or sell your fine jewelry. We look forward to welcoming you to the Houston Jewelry Buyers family! Our business has been family owned and operated since 1967, and we look forward to serving all of your jewelry needs.
Why Choose Us?
- FREE Appraisals
- On-Site 24HR Security
- Repairs While You Wait!
- In-Store Fine Watch & Clock Center
- Family Owned & Operated Since 1967