Houston Jewelry Buyers
Wedding rings are often the most anticipated purchases or gifts in life. It is a promise of forever and a symbol of the love you share. The type of wedding ring style you choose symbolizes you as a couple, whether that be modern, classic, art deco, or minimalist. There are many styles to choose from, and at Houston Jewelry Buyers, we can aid you in finding the perfect fit.
Benefits of Our Wedding Rings
- Quality: Our diamonds and jewelry are of the highest quality. With each ring, we provide a certificate of authenticity. This way you can know their exact dimensions, carats, and quality.
- Affordability: Our expert diamond graders perform exhaustive appraisals which allow us to sell gorgeous wedding ring sets for an affordable price fit for any couple.
Types of Wedding Rings We Sell
At Houston Jewelry Buyers, our collection is one of the largest in the state. With this collection and our team of experts, you will find your dream ring here with us. Whether you’re looking for a men’s wedding ring or wedding ring sets for women, we will have what you need. We also have new wedding rings as well as antique refurbished options.
- Finishes: We provide many types of finishes and metals for our wedding rings, including platinum, white gold, yellow gold, rose gold, sterling gold, and more. You will have many finishes to choose from.
- Styles: In our collection, we have antique art deco, modern, minimalist, classic, and many more styles to choose from.
- Diamond Shapes: Diamonds come in many shapes and sizes. We have the classic brilliant round shape that truly dazzles and more unique shapes such as marquis and ovals that flatter long fingers and antique styles.
- Gemstones: There are also many unique wedding rings that will pair the diamond or forgo the diamond altogether with other meaningful or beautiful gemstones. At Houston Jewelry, we have sapphire, ruby, chalcedony, topaz, aquamarine, and vermeil.
How It Works
Are you ready to purchase a wedding ring set, but aren’t sure where to start? Are you overwhelmed by the many options of styles, carats, and finishes? Our team has the tools to help. Come to our showroom where our certified diamond experts can guide you in the right direction, or give us a call!
When you get to the showroom, our team will talk with you and get an idea of the wedding ring you want. They will then guide you to a showcase that fits with your style and preferences. From there, our team will help you to find the perfect ring. After you find the one, we will discuss payment at an affordable price for you.
Why Buy Wedding Rings From Houston Jewelry Buyers?
When you buy your wedding ring from Houston Jewelry Buyers, you know that you’re getting the best quality ring money can buy. We have unbeatable customer service and are there where you need us, every step of the way. We also have unbeatable prices that will give you your dream ring without breaking the bank.
We also have full-circle service, which means we sell, repair and buy your jewelry if you want to upgrade in the future. Whatever your journey brings, your jewelry is safe in our hands.
Our Jewelry Selection
Our team prides itself on the fact that we provide a selection of jewelry as large as the great state of Texas. We constantly have new collections of the finest jewelry coming in thanks to our diamond experts and to loyal customers like you. We sell necklaces, bracelets, earrings, pendants, rings, diamonds, watches, and designer purses. Come to our showroom to see our collections or visit our site for a detailed list of what we sell.
Contact Houston Jewelry Buyers for Wedding Rings
At Houston Jewelry Buyers, we know the value of family. Our business has been family owned and operated since 1967. We can’t wait for you to join the Houston Jewelry Buyers family. Stop by next time you need the opinion of our trusted jewelry experts, or if you need somewhere to sell any of your fine jewelry. We pay top dollar!
Why Choose Us?
- FREE Appraisals
- On-Site 24HR Security
- Repairs While You Wait!
- In-Store Fine Watch & Clock Center
- Family Owned & Operated Since 1967